At the Infant Massage Institute we believe in promoting the health and wellness of mothers and their babies during and after pregnancy. Our variety of massages promotes health, happiness, relaxation and positive self-esteem.
- Pre-Natal Massages: For Your Health and Your Baby’s! Pregnancy massage is a wonderful way to relax, increase your energy, and relieve discomfort during pregnancy. It also improves labor outcomes and newborn health.
- Post Natal Massages: Relieves lower back pain and neck pain from embracing your child; reduces scarring faster from C-section, increases energy and increases milk production.
- Infant Massage Classes: Learn the Infant Massage techniques through our powerful Infant massage classes to enhance parent/baby bonding, to teach your baby how to relax which helps your child to sleep better while also enhancing their bodily functions.
- Massage for kids with special needs: Massage Therapy benefits for children with special needs range from helping to control aggressive and obstinate behaviors by providing relaxation, alleviating swelling from poor circulation, encourage bowel movement, boost their immune system, decrease in touch sensitivity and disruptive behavior, and increased ability to relate to their teachers.
- Infant Massage Facilitator Certification Classes, CEU:We offer the training needed to complete the 24 CEU class to become an Infant Massage Facilitator.
- If you are a facility who needs a trainer, please call us to book the class.
- If you are a Massage Therapist looking to fulfill your requirements, please check our class schedule below.
Infant and Toddler massages help children learn the Power of Positive Touch, keeps them calm and teaches them how to relax at a young age.
Pregnancy massages are important to receive during all trimesters of your pregnancy.
Family classes help to strengthen bonds both with your baby and within your relationship.